Tuesday, January 7, 2014

alphabet doodles \\ a 26 week challenge

Happy New Year!

I am just coming off of my two week winter break with my family and am getting ready to face the "real" world.  I need a little kickstart to get me moving (designing, creating and illustrating) on days when my client work load is a little slower than usual. So.....I came up with a super easy - 26 week program using  the alphabet as my inspiration. Super easy, as in....week one I doodle things that start with Aa., week two I doodle things that start with Bb, etc.  Doesn't get much easier than that in my book!

I have a few friends from an online course that I took with Lilla Rogers who are going to join me. I thought I would put it out there in case any body else was interested.  There is no pressure, no competition....I have just found it's helpful to have a few "buddies" doing the same thing to help keep me accountable.

I created a VERY SIMPLE facebook page where we can post our doodles. If you are interested, please just like the page and join on in!

  https://www.facebook.com/alphabetdoodles

Week one starts today ( Letter Aa) and doodles are due on Sunday the 12th. Here is an example that I worked on  yesterday:


No comments:

Post a Comment